Restores data lost after a virus attack or because of program errors Information can be lost for many reasons. Virus attacks, application errors and Windows failures are three of the most common reasons causing the loss of data.
Magic Photo Recovery 4.5 Full Version Keygen Included is another product that will help you to reestablish your photographs were erased because of inadvertent purposeful data. You who cherish doing selfies defy extraordinary minutes with photographs. Obviously, you don’t need if the recollections are not simply vanished? Presently utilizing Magic Photo Recovery 4.5Photo Recovery program Full Version, you can reestablish erased photographs on circle and memory card in a way that is simple and quick.
The program’s capabilities:
– Recovers digital images in the following formats: jpg, jpeg, jpg, BMP, PSD, gif, ico, PSP, WMV, png, tif, tiff, …;
– Recovers digital photos, including RAW files of professional cameras in the following formats: 032, 3fr, arw, bay, bmq, cr2, crw, cs1, dc2, dcr, dng, erf, fff, k25, kdc, mef, mos, mrw, nef, orf, pef, pxn, qtk, raf, raw, rdc, sr2, srf, x3f;
– Recovers images that were deleted from memory cards (Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Sd, Xd) of cameras, mobile phones, smartphones, and tablets. Recovers photos that were deleted from hard and removable drives, USB flash drives (Sony, Datatraveler, Kingston, Kingmax, Sandisk, Silicon, Transcend), and internal camera memory of the following brands: Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Casio, Kodak, Sony, Pentax, Panasonic;
– Recovers photo files that were lost after quick and total formatting or total deletion of a logical drive. Displays pictures that were found for recovery in the form of small images (“preview”) and also lets you filter and sort the list of found files by date, size, and resolution;
– The program lets you do the following with the recovered files:
- Save them to any logical partition that is connected to your system;
- Record them to CD or DVD or create an ISO copy of the recovered data;
- Save them to a remote server using an FTP protocol.