TeraCopy Pro 3.1 Full + Portable is a special tool designed to copy/impinge on files faster and more secure. Can resume uncharacteristic file transfers.
TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the fade away of files transfer.
TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum upon the fly to eagerness going on source and position files comparison. Seamless integration once Windows Explorer allows you effective once files as received.
Copy or influence files using left mouse button drag or Copy and Paste commands.
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up the system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In a case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- You can also buy a Pro version of the program that lets you do the following:
- Copy/move to favorite folders.
- Select files with the same extension / same folder.
- Remove selected files from the copy queue.
- Get free updates and priority support.
- More features coming soon!
What’s new in TeraCopy Pro 3.1?:
* Added: Multi-language support.
* Added: Show all options in File Replace dialog.
* Fixed: ‘Keep both’ now applies to one file only.
* Added: ‘Close panels’ command.
* Fixed: crash while scrolling log.
- Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- No special requirements